House Tour – Airbnb Rental Ajijic, Mexico
Included in this post: Video of House Tour of our Airbnb Rental in Ajijic, Mexico. Details, pictures of house and Ajijic.
We made reservations before we left Texas for this Airbnb rental in Ajijic, Mexico. It was a comfortable place for us to rest after our journey while we looked for a long term rental. See the video below for a tour.
If you’d like to rent an Airbnb, you can use this LINK. If you’re new to Airbnb, you’ll get a discount of up to $65 off the cost of a rental and we’ll get a $20 credit for referring you. THANKS!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Pictures of the Casita
Details About Casita Conmigo
- Our cost per night in June 2020 – $22 usd + cleaning & service fees.
- Full house – shared courtyard & parking area
- Patio with table and chairs – many nice potted plants
- Off-street parking in a gated area.
- 1 living/dining area – table chairs, couch, coffee table
- 1 bedroom – upstairs
- queen bed, ceiling fan, extra blankets, bedside tables, places for clothing storage, fireplace, opens to a balcony
- 1 bath – Very small bathroom with a tiled shower.
- Towels, shampoo, soap. (hot water takes a few minutes)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- fridge, gas stove with oven, cookware, dishes, coffee maker, utensils, microwave, purified water, towels, cleaning supplies
- One TV downstairs (we didn’t use it, but I think it has cable/Chromecast)
- Original Artwork & Mexican decor.
- WiFi – high speed, worked great while we were there.
- Very secure – locked gate on the street. Metal sliding door with locks.
- The property management is about a block down the street.
- Self-check-in with a lockbox.
- Located on the lakeside of the main road in downtown Ajijic.
- Restaurants, shopping, banks/ATMs, lavanderia, town square, and Malecon all within a few blocks.
- No Air-conditioning
- No ceiling fan downstairs….but small plug-in fan.
- Very clean and tidy when we arrived.
Pictures from Ajijic
All pictures below were taken on a walk we took starting from the Airbnb. Note: the streets are mostly cobblestone & the sidewalks are narrow with tripping hazards aplenty. So be careful!
If you’re new to Airbnb you can use this LINK to make your first reservation and you can get up to $65 off. We’ll get a $20 credit for referring you!
We’ve used Airbnb for a few years. It’s an online service that allowed people to list their properties for rent. There are both short and long-term rentals. A variety of different kinds of rentals. Dave and I have had nothing but good experiences with it. We’ve found some great deals in wonderful locations. So much cooler than staying in a hotel and always seems to be better quality lodgings for the price.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORTSupport Us By Using Our Amazon Link
Do you shop on Amazon? Would you be willing to help us out and give us support by using the link above when you make purchases there?
We participate in Amazon’s affiliate program. As a result, when anyone uses our Amazon link to complete a purchase, we earn a small commission. It costs the purchaser nothing extra. Your purchases are private. We can’t see who is making the purchase. Even so….rest assured we send a THANK YOU out each and every time we see that one of our supporters has done so. You’re awesome. THANKS!